Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Trip to the Hundred Acre Woods

As fun tradition goes.....we had to get everyone dressed up in the Winnie the Pooh outfits for Halloween. Micah has grown so big and tall this year that he had to be Christopher Robin. Could you tell? Maybe I should have brought a different color umbrella so it didn't blend so much into the background.

I say, I'm not as impressed with Kiddie Kandids as I used to be. And plus, what happened to make their pictures so expensive all of the sudden? I think it was like $19 a sheet!!! I think I will have to find a new studio.

Becca's studio isn't so bad:

As a look back, here's the picture we did back in 2006 when Jewelia was a little piglet:

I guess this is our last Winnie the Pooh year. So sad to see it end, but it was fun!
(Oh, and these aren't there real Halloween costumes except maybe for Macey, so stay tuned for more fun costume pictures at Halloween!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling, what a cute tradition. Christopher Robin is a cute add, I haven't seen anyone do that. I hate KK I haven't been to them since Bella was like two. Ryker's entire year (almost a year) has been mommy snap shots, and I have gotten some good ones... so screw KK. HA!

Angela said...

so cute! I love it! Jc Penney has a coupon where you can get pictures for 3.99 a sheet. They usually do a good job. Well in Utah they do but here in Nebraska I've not had such good luck!! But usually they are good! :)

Rachel said...

Cute pictures! Yeah, I know what you mean about Kiddie Kandids. Cambria is almost 14 months and we still haven't gotten her 1 year pictures cause Kiddie Kandids was so outrageous!!!

Haley Flowers said...

Those are so cute!!!