Saturday, January 1, 2011

Finally In---Caleb's 8 year old and Macey's 3 year old Pictures!


We are finally getting a little bit more organized over here after the craziness of Christmas, and we got Caleb's 8 year old and Macey's 3 year old pictures taken.

Caleb's we actually got back in early November, but I just hadn't posted them yet.

What a handsome boy he is!

He didn't want to wear his suit, but he was just so darn cute!

This is one of the few times Caleb's hair actually looks controlled. We always cut his hair short and take the pictures on the same day. Caleb has some pretty thick wild hair most of the time.

And here are Macey's:

We just got these last week. We were waiting for her to get her cast off, but I guess it didn't matter so much since the ones I picked didn't show her legs, but oh well.

Again, our little Macey wasn't a big smiler for the camera person. Stubborn little girl! Here she is looking around him at me with the "Ha ha, Mommy, I don't have to smile!" look.

We did manage one smile in the end:


4 comments:

Haley Flowers said...

So cute! I Love them all

Angela said...

So adorable! I love his little suit. I can't wait for Josh to get older so I can start dressing him in cute little suits and stuff!!

Dolly said...

What a Sweet Little Girl and a So Handsome Guy. Beautiful Pictures.

Sally and Paul said...

SO CUTE!!!!! When do we get our prints????? Can't wait!