Happy Birthday Micah Boy!
Oh, little Micah boy, wasn't it just yesterday that you were a cute little baby with swirly hair and dark blue eyes?
11!
Wow! That is getting up there in age! Next year you will be in Junior High!
We celebrated Micah's 11th birthday today and he was pretty spoiled!Micah has usually had such small birthdays being the 1st birthday after Christmas when money is tight. Many of his past birthdays have been designated to much needed clothes, scout uniforms, scriptures, or just not anything too exciting or very fun.
Well, we tried to be extra nice to Micah this year and we actually gave him some fun toys and things he likes.
I even made him a nice fancy cake!
Yes, my cake designing skills are at it again!We reminded Micah to make a wish before blowing out the candles and he took quite a while "contemplating" his wish.


4 comments:
Happy birthday to our FAVORITE OLDEST GRANDSON!!!!
Sorry we could not be at your party, but we will take you out to pick out a Bday present when we get back!!!
love you bunches!!!
Grammy and Grandpop
You have some really amazing cake making skills. I am always super impressed when I see your cake creations. I can't wait to see what you come up with next :o)
that cake is awesome.
happy birthday micah!
Happy Birthday Micah love the nifty cake and you are a good guitar player
Post a Comment