Just the 2 of Us
Yep, here we are. I've had an awful cold, and Troy has been sick as well. He's just humoring me here in this picture when really he is very tired.But yep, here we are just the 2 of us, which is not very often. Our lives are pretty busy most of the week and then by the time it is the weekend I'm at work the whole time and then we've got church stuff, but really we are pretty lucky to still like each other. I always tease that I would get bored of Troy if I had to see him too much!
Troy is doing well at work, and the kids are all doing well at school and in their extracurricular activities. We are gearing up for the next little while to prepare for a guitar recital for Micah and 2 piano competitions for Caleb. They are going to do great though! On top of that our family has been asked to be in the ward roadshow, so it will be very interesting how we will manage our time.
Don't worry though. I'm going to do a picture documentation of a week in the life of the Spjutes pretty soon. I'm sure you will be most entertained!
No comments:
Post a Comment