Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cinderelli Cinderelli......

No, we haven't forgotten about Jewelia! She hasn't had a turn on the blog for a bit either. We like to give the kids equal time on here. Well, here's a picture we took a couple weeks ago. As many of you know she is obsessed with Cinderella. Here she is in what she calls her "Cinderella House Dress" doing just what Cinderella did--cleaning up and sweeping the floor. She loves sweeping or doing the swivel sweeper the best!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Juliet said...

So cute...at lest she likes to clean!

{natalie} said...

she is adorable.

Sally and Paul said...

Hey Jewelia, come on over to Grammy's house, I have a whole
cart of cleaning things for you!

Rachel and Brian said...

aww thats very cute. I would totally buy her lots of cinderella dresses if it got her to clean my house!

Anonymous said...

This blog is related to Swivel Sweeper

that it is the best product to use at home. I recommend this everyone should have at their homes. I suggest this can save time. Easy to use. It removes all dust from the corners.