Troy's Band Performance
Ok, so this is a recording from Troy's Christmas band performance, but it's taken a while to get it onto the computer. This is him singing "I will Follow You Into the Dark". I feel bad it is not a great recording. It was toward the end of the night, his band was kind of at a break, and a lot of people at the party were starting to get drunk I think, so there is a lot of loud talking you have to hear over. Anyway, I do like this song though. I totally messed up all the recordings from most of the night. I guess I thought I was recording a lot when I was actually on pause, and then vice versa.
Oh, here's a song I actually got recorded--this is "Down on the Corner". (A nice oldie for all you guys.)
Or, if you'd like to see more, his band does a good version of the song "Who Knew" by Pink if you click here
6 comments:
have you had any recent gigs? is deadline effect still in effect?
Woohoo! Troy!
Isn't our Daddy so cool? When Caleb gets bigger he's going to play the piano in Daddy's band.
I really liked the Down on the Corner cover. Troy sounded great!! =)
thank you for the compliments of my children! I am still needing your blog address: you can email it to me at" jenglamgirl@gmail.com or leave it in a comment. P.S. how are things going?
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment