I don't know you but I came upon your blog by clicking next blog at the top of your blog page. Darling family! and I wish you happy "9" year anniversary, my husband and I will be celebrating our 9th as well in Sept. The home remodels look great Congrats. P.S. I am Jennie and my blog is bellabububoos.blogspot.com take care!
Hi Becca- me again Jenn! We are in La Verkin Utah next to Hurricane and about 30 min. from town. Thank you on the congrat wishes. Isn't blogging and finding a new friend fun? Kevin my hubby works for washington county and we lived in Vegas for some time as well as Oregon if that helps at all! Anyway I would love your blog address so I can keep in touch. Jenn
5 comments:
I don't know you but I came upon your blog by clicking next blog at the top of your blog page. Darling family! and I wish you happy "9" year anniversary, my husband and I will be celebrating our 9th as well in Sept. The home remodels look great Congrats. P.S. I am Jennie and my blog is bellabububoos.blogspot.com take care!
Hi Becca- me again Jenn!
We are in La Verkin Utah next to Hurricane and about 30 min. from town. Thank you on the congrat wishes. Isn't blogging and finding a new friend fun? Kevin my hubby works for washington county and we lived in Vegas for some time as well as Oregon if that helps at all! Anyway I would love your blog address so I can keep in touch. Jenn
Very cute. Yummy dress is what she is thinking! :)
i love how girly jewelia is in that frilly dress! kade was happy to see his cousins. thanks for emailing the pics and the bubbles too!
Post a Comment