Happy Anniversary!!
Troy and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary today, and what exciting things did we do?!!?
*******
We did a little Home Makeover!
*******
Our neighbors are remodeling their house, so we have been the lucky recipient of a lot of things they've removed. Here are some pictures of our new gains and what we did to our kitchen, front room, and stairs:
These are our new garage storage cabinets and soon to be new back door.
----------------------
And here is a before and after shot of our already finished home makeover:
And here is a before and after shot of our already finished home makeover:
This is what our kitchen and stairs looked like before:
*****************************************************************
Here is what everything looks like now:
Our new hardwood kitchen/stairs, and even front entryway:
WOOHOO!!!!








4 comments:
Happy Anniversary, you two look great in your picture. OH and I love the new flooring, it looks so beautiful!
you guys that looks awesome!!! I love it. did you guys put that in your self? it looks good.
Looks GREAT!!! Did you put the floor in for you??? I love it!
happy anniversary! the floor looks awesome.
Post a Comment