Huh?
Here's a cute picture of Macey Rose. I think the votes have it that she looks more like Micah and Troy. We hope she keeps her blue eyes though.
------------
Nothing much going on today.......here we go into March. But stay tuned for all kinds of exciting and new things this month. We will post when we get everything organized.
-------------
Congrats to my sister Rachel on her pregnancy!! Macey says bring me a girl cousin I can play with! Becca says have the baby on Sept. 7th. Troy says have the baby on Sept. 27th. Hee hee hee!

2 comments:
Is her hair getting shorter or is it just the picture?!
Haha. Well, I actually think that Macey, Micah, and Troy all look very much alike. Your whole family is cute! =) Thanks for the shout out! That would be fun if the baby shared the same birthday as you or Troy! Only two more months and we'll know the sex! I'm hoping it's a girl... only because that's the only name that Nick and I can agree on. Haha!
Post a Comment