Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Gee, I'm bored, what should I do?

Gee, I know, let's paint stripes in my hair. Yeah, that's exciting!


Don't worry, it's not really that dramatic, here's some in the daylight:



Just the girls:


Hmmm......what shall I do tomorrow?

I know, let's put some nice blue streaks in Troy's hair.

That would go well with his band. Yeah.

Hee hee hee!!!

6 comments:

{natalie} said...

you are one wild lady! i like the pic w/the girls

Unknown said...

cute pics w/ u and the girls. I love the side pick of Jewelia she is a beauty!

Juliet said...

Very Cute.

Rachel said...

you hair turned out really cute! did you get a new camera? the pictures are really sharp - almost like a professional... =)

Becca said...

Funny that you ask that---no, we didn't get a new camera, maybe it's just that Caleb and Micah have been taking the pictures lately and they must do a better job than me!

Sally and Paul said...

Your hair looks nice, isn't it fun to change our hair color and style???