Happy Birthday to Me!
Hooray! It's my birthday Sunday! We mostly celebrated on Saturday though.
Thanks to everyone for the nice cards, money and presents they sent.
See me in one of my new shirts from my Mommy?
And thanks to Dad and Sally for the money so we could go out to dinner!

We went to my favorite restaurant, Rafael's. It is the best for chicken enchiladas!
The kids gave me some cute cards, and I got a necklace and a new outfit from Troy:

So now I am OLDer. So sad.......

8 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!! Cute pictures! That is cool that you got to go out to dinner at Rafaels! I really like the shirt mom got you too! It's a pretty color on you!
I sent your present out earlier this week - UPS Tracking Number 1Z9351550393073667 if you want to track it! =) It looks like you guys had a fun time!
oh...and by the way... your cake looks sooooooooooo good!!!
Happy Birthday Becca! Hope you had a great day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.... you look way young! Innocent young! Hope you had a FABULOUS ONE! mine is coming up soon... Yea!
Happy Birthday Becca! I hope it was Great!
yeeah ! happy birthday! you dont look any older becca you could still be in high school for all anyone knows!
Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment