Monday, September 8, 2008

Yep, I'm Crazy!

So, one day I was bored, and I thought, gee, I need some color in our house. So, I glanced out the doorway of my room and thought, hmmm....I think I'll paint the door frames different rainbow colors. Yeah, one blue, one green, and one red.



So, of course this was a surprise to Troy who came home and totally FREAKED out, and sure, I might have been using acrylic paint that wasn't the best idea, but hey, it was entertaining at the time.

Anyway, I did end up going to the hardware store and getting real paint, and yeah, it's different, but it is unique.

Now we can say "I live in the red room." Or, "Jewelia is in the blue room." Or "Go upstairs to the green room."

It's just a door frame after all. I didn't go gung-ho! And I think it's fun. Troy is just waiting for my next crazy project that he'll come home to. (Oh, and he isn't upset about the door frames anymore. He thinks they look fine now.)

5 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

You're right! You are crazy! I bet your kids really enjoy the colors though!

So I've decided another crazy idea. You should dye your hair dark brown! I was looking at Macey's pictures, noticing how her hair is getting lighter and lighter... you should really freak out everyone and go dark brown! Woo!

Juliet said...

How colorful! I think it's fun.

Summie said...

Oh I have always wanted a house were the rooms were all different colors and I would call them the violet room or the orange room. that is so cool!

Haley Flowers said...

I like lots of color around my house too. How fun!