Micah the Dancer
Today was one of the "Parent Watch Weeks" that they have at Micah's Dance class so we can see what they're working on. We watched Micah in tap and ballet. Isn't he the cutest boy? (Oh, yeah, he's the only boy!)

Recently he told me he likes Ballet more than tap. I think he does alright in both. He's only been taking classes for 3 months now. (He finished up 2 months last year at the end of their season, and this year he just started classes this month.) Here he is in his Christmas tap dance preview:

5 comments:
Way to go Micah I hope your dream comes too that would be neat to watch!
Micah that was Awesome. I had friends that were in the Nutcracker and they loved it! You are doing to great. Keep up the awesome work.
What a great little dancer Micah is! All of your kids are super cute!
Way to go Micah, you and Aunt Natalie can tap dance together. That is if she remembers any of the steps!!
I hope he makes it into the Nutcracker next year, that would be really cool. I had a friend who was one of the kids in it and she loved it!
Post a Comment