Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Maceys Mommies Club



Today we met for the monthly Maceys Mommies Club activity. A group of us Moms (all of us work together at Maceys) got together to go to Wheeler Farm. Here I am with Amber, Robynne, Wendy and Amanda. I'm sad to say that I'm the veteran of the group--me in my old age and the only one with 4 kids. But you wouldn't know it since the boys were in school and I was just there with my younger girls.

We walked around and looked at cows, chickens, horses and ducks, and we tried to get some group pictures of the kids:


It's pretty funny when you try to get a picture together of 7 kids ages 3 and under. As you can see they did not want to stay in one place for long.



I think I managed one where they all kept in place for a moment:
Here's Landon, Sydney, Jewelia, Macey, Mahaley, Carson, and Addison:



I guess it was like one big playdate, but most of the babies just spent the time poking each other or eating each other's food or shoes.

Jewelia made a new friend in Sydney though. They were cute together.



Oh, and all you other Maceys Mommies---make sure you make it out next month!

7 comments:

Angela said...

I sure wish I was in the Maceys Mommies club.

Juliet said...

Looks like a lot of fun for those kids (and mommies)!

Rachel said...

amanda is such a cutie. that is cool that you guys hang out with each other every month for a playdate.

Haley Flowers said...

I will definately be there for the next Mommies club!!!

Unknown said...

How fun! wish I was with you!

The Tucketts said...

I'm a bad blogger! I have not yet blogged our play group, bad me. Good for you!

Sally and Paul said...

Looks like fun! Glad you and girls have a good time together!