Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just the Girls

So, now that the boys are both in school all day long, that just leaves us girls. It actually was kind of sad at first like something was missing. Then it was kind of eerie. Then I guess I've slowly gotten used to the more QUIETness.

Usually the day is filled with trying to keep Macey happy, but she can be content sometimes....she's just particulary needy.



She always does this lizard thing with her tongue, I finally got it on video:



And the rest of the time Jewelia and I are having preschool, watching PBS, window shopping, or going to dance class.



Here is a video of what Jewelia learned at her last class:



Oh, and isn't she lucky to have all that naturally curly hair?



6 comments:

Juliet said...

Those two are just so cute! Enjoy your quite time...I can't wait till Ash goes to school every day! LOL Now I just need to get JP to take a nap at the same time then I'll be set! :)

Vickie said...

Those curls are to die for. So pretty. And I love the funny things babies find out they can do with their mouths/tongues.

Rachel said...

Jewelia's hair is so beautiful! =) Just like her mommma's! Love the lizard tongue thing too. Is Macey's hair turning blonde, or is it just me?

I'm glad you liked the shirt. It looked really cute online and that color seemed like it would be really pretty on you! I'm excited to see pics! I hope it fits okay!

-Rachel

Haley Flowers said...

Your girls are beautiful! Those videos were really cute!

Angela said...

How cute are those two girls!! I love Jewlia's hair it is so gorgeous.

Unknown said...

major cuties!