Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What Good Is All That Hair?!

Macey is our one child that was born with lots of hair, and yet you'd think I could actually make a little piggy tail by now. I tried today, and I guess that's about all I got out of it--a teeny tiny little piggy tail.

I guess she's got a lot of hair but it's still so thin there isn't much I can do with it. Poor little girl. She really wants more hair. I suppose that's why she keeps trying to yank out everyone else's.

6 comments:

Juliet said...

LoL too cute!

Haley Flowers said...

Oh, that little pony looks so cute! I wish my baby had half that much hair!

Summie said...

its true that she wants more hair. everytime Harvest gets her long locks near her, she tries to rip it off her head. hahaha But hopefully it will start growing soon!

Rachel said...

yep. i did good. that shirt i got you looks great on you. great color! =) thanks for posting a pic so i could see!

Sally and Paul said...

She will end up with LOTS of beautiful hair for you to play with.

Condies said...

at least your baby isnt rocking a mullet like mine is !!!