I am a Ghost
Troy seems to like this picture. It's as if I'm a ghost. Quite interesting. Well, I'm not really a ghost, although I haven't blogged in a while.
School is going well for the boys. They seem to like it and Micah has come home telling me about 2 friends he has and plays with everyday. Caleb tells me how he practices "leaping and hopping" at recess everyday. (Weird kid!) They did have him play the piano for everyone at school during lunch time. He seemed to enjoy that.
Micah and Jewelia are taking dance classes on Monday and Tuesdays, then Caleb has piano on Wednesdays. Jewelia starts preschool next week. I work the marathon Friday to Saturday night fun, and then Sundays are full of church stuff.
I don't know. I like to have things going on, but sometimes it feels like I am a ghost with all the lessons, classes, cubscouts, meetings, school stuff, and work going on every week. At least a ghost to my husband, or mostly a ghost to my disastrous house and weedy yard.
Hopefully everyone will work back into a routine around here and we'll all adjust to life after Summer.
2 comments:
I can see ghost with that pic. HA! good luck with your ubber busy schedule, I couldn't do it because I don't have a second car, but also I would go stir crazy if my house got neglected.... However, one day my kids will be involved in more. Take care!
That sure is a freaky picture of you! =) Haha. Glad the boys are liking school! It sounds like you have your hands full with all of the activities. Wait til Macey starts doing stuff too! You are going to be swamped!
Post a Comment