Macey the Innocent?
Yeah, she might look all cute and innocent (when she's not giving you the look of death), but Macey is a tornado!!! Just today I decided to rest a bit upstairs, and when I come down this is what I find:
Crayons, pens, and markers everywhere. Crushed up Frosted Flakes all over the place. Marker scribbled all over the floor. (Thank goodness these were all Jewelia's waterproof ones!) Really this picture doesn't do justice because this was after I cleaned up the marker and pen marks all over her face and down her legs and arms.She was pretty cute in her little cow dress today though. But seriously she is one minute away from disaster if she isn't being watched constantly. She knows how to open doors and unzip things now. I guess it's back to hooking up the chain on the pantry door that we installed back when Caleb was a crazy baby. The terrible twos are coming!
7 comments:
Just do what you did for Caleb. Could Macey be a female Caleb????
Oh man, that doesn't look very fun to clean up. But she is adorable though! :)
Ha. Looks like they came early!
She is such a cutie pie!
I think the terrible two's are already here! She just wants to make sure you have something to do to stay busy! Ha ha, as if you aren't already busy enough!
She is so cute. I love that dress! Kenzie is starting that phase too. Fun stuff!
LOVE THAT TOP PIC. what a cutie patootie!
Post a Comment