Micah Makes the Ballet West Nutcracker!!!!
Today Micah went up to the Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center downtown to audition for a part in the Ballet West Nutcracker. We had to park far away and hope that nobody was paying attention to when we got there being the sign said 2 hour parking....It was really hot, and we had to wait a very very very long time. Finally Micah went in for auditions. Then I had to wait a very very very long time.
Then a lady came out and announced that some of the boys had been cut and whoever came out of this door was not going to be in it.
I stood there and stared at the door FOREVER waiting and nervous. Finally after about 20 minutes boys started to come out. I'm waiting and scanning the boys and looking behind them, and I don't see Micah! This means he got in!!!
A lady announces the next group coming out are all in the Nutcracker this year. They open the door and out comes Micah!! Hooray!!! Here he is with his Congratulations letter:
We are so proud of Micah! He gets to live out his dream of being in the Nutcracker this year! Way to go!!! We love you!!!!

8 comments:
Congrats Micah!!! We are so happy for you. The Wildes
Micah! That is awesome that you are going to be in the Nutcracker this year! I am so proud of you!!! Keep me posted on the dates!
All right Micah! We will have to come see you.
That is so awesome Micah! Congrats!
How awesome! What a great opportunity for him!!!!
Good job Micah! Can't wait to see you on stage.
love,
Grammy
That is so Awesome Micah! I can't wait to see it!
that is awesome way to GO MICAH!
Post a Comment