Caleb the Babe Magnet
So, we finally got Caleb's 6 year old pictures taken. We had to wait a month because the haircut place cut his hair way too short and I wasn't going to have a buzz cut for pictures. But anyway....here are the shots from Caleb's photo session:
What a cutie he is! I know Micah has always picked up the girls, but I can see we've got another heart breaker on our hands!

We always get just 2, too bad because these are all so cute, but we went with the 1st one and then the one sitting with the hat on.
Oh, my cute Caleb! He may be the most mischieviest kid, but he really is a sweet boy. He can't let a day go by without giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.



7 comments:
oh those pictures just make you smile when you look at them! oh caleb you are going to be breaking some hearts. Becca you always get the best photographers! they must have been trained way better there then I was at target. Good heavens I love the hat and the rose!!!! These just made my day!
OH MY HE IS A LITTLE HEART-BREAKER. They are all awesome pictures I don't know how you could pick, they are great! You are always so good with getting the kids pictures taken.
Soooooo darling! You have good looking kids!
Caleb looks sharp in these pics! =) Watch out ladies!
What a handsome little guy! The pictures are great!
He is so adorable! Watch out! He's going to be popular with the ladies!!
Oh yes, Caleb is a real cutie!! The girls will be all over him!
Post a Comment