Saturday, November 22, 2008

Micah, My Arm Rest

(Ok, Rachel, your video request is at the bottom of this post.)

I feel bad, there really haven't been a lot of posts about Micah. I guess the girls get the most since they are home with me during the day, and it seems like Caleb has had a bunch with birthday stuff and pictures, but I wanted to make sure Micah got some face time.

These are some pictures of Micah dressed in one of his dance costumes. I tried to make his hair stylin'. He is very handsome.

Micah is a good kid. I call him Arm Rest because he is just the right height for me to rest my arm on his shoulder when we walk. I've told him eventually he will have to call me Arm Rest when he gets bigger than me.

Micah is in 3rd grade right now and doing well. He just got the top reader award for the month. He loves those books!

He is dancing up a storm! He has 3 dance concerts coming up in December. We love our little dancer!

He is also quite the singer. He will be singing a solo in the Primary Program next month and he'll be singing in a trio in the Christmas Sacrament Program. We are excited for all the events coming up.

Oh, and by request of Rachel, here is a video of Micah practicing for his solo:



7 comments:

Juliet said...

Yeh for Micah, he does look very nice in those pictures, they are great!

Rachel said...

I love the first pic of Micah. Micah is my main squeeze! He'd probably think I was weird from the picture of us when he was little and I was teaching him how to rap! Haha.

Rachel said...

Oh! And I want to hear his solo! Make a video and post por favor!

Becca said...

Hmmm....I don't know if I can make a video of it. I mean it is in Sacrament meeting both times. I don't think I can video tape sacrament meeting, can I? Maybe I can video it in the Primary room practice or something. We'll see.

Rachel said...

No, I was thinking he could just practice at home, silly girl.

Sally and Paul said...

Way to go Micah!!! Can't wait to see you dance!

Rachel said...

Yeah, Man! Micah, that was awesome! You sounded great!