Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Funny Things Kids Say

Mostly I don't let any of the younger kids chew gum because they will swallow it, and I've always told them that if they swallow it that it will stay in their stomach forever and they'll die or something like that.

But anyway, Jewelia comes up to me the other day with wide eyes and says,

"Mommy! Micah ate his gum and he didn't even DIE!!!"

I thought this was pretty funny. OK, maybe I shouldn't tell the kids they'll die if they do something like that, but it worked for not swallowing gum for a while.

4 comments:

Angela said...

That is so funny!!

Rachel said...

I love Jewelia's shirt! Cute! I also would just like to say that I am glad that you let your girls grow their hair out long. I hate it when parents keep cutting their little girl's hair. Long is beautiful, young, and fun!

Haley Flowers said...

That is so funny! I remember when I was a kid I was told that it would stay in my stomach for 7 years!!

Juliet said...

LOL, too funny!