Oh! All that Halloween Fun!
Well, yes of course we had a SUPER Halloween! I mean---look at our stash of candy we got! Don't worry, it is all very rationed here. Well, at least for the kids that is, hee hee....And then when I went to work on Saturday, they were closing out all the Halloween costumes and just look at what I got for only $1.00 each!!!

Look at the cute little skunk! (Amanda--I saw Landon in his skunk costume and it was just so cute!)
Just call her "Flower".

Then look at the cute little puppy dog! Oh so cute! Macey really didn't like this one. She was crying most of time after I put this one on. I think it was the big paws she didn't care for.

And then see the little ducky? Oh, I had so much fun for only $3.00! Yeah, so maybe all these outfits are never going to fit again, but hey--$3.00! I can get some cute pictures, and maybe she can wear them as PJ's or I'll always have plenty of baby costumes if you guys want to borrow some next year. (Yeah, Rachel---you want one for Cambria?)
Actually Macey was really tormented by the animal dressing up experience. That is why she wasn't smiling in any of these pictures. But hey, I had fun, and for cheap!
5 comments:
I love the "Flower" one, I've never seen that before! Very cute; JP didn't like dressing up either and then it ended up being too hot for the outfit I bought him so he didn't even wear it at all! :( But like you I hit a sale and it was only $1! YEAH!
Those are really cute costumes! She looks so stinkin' cute in them.
So darling, and I can't believe you got them each for $1, what a steal!
That skunk costume is so cute! Hold onto that one. I might borrow it from you next year for Bria.
So cute! She makes a cute duck!
Post a Comment