Parent Watch Week
This week is very busy. We have Parent Watch Week for all the dance classes. It is Parent Watch Week for both Micah and Jewelia's dance classes, but since Jewelia's class doesn't have a
recital, I thought I'd show you some of her performances.
This first one is her "Open Shut Dance":
recital, I thought I'd show you some of her performances.
This first one is her "Open Shut Dance":
Then here is part of her ballet dance:
And here is to show that she's a good little dancer. See how she stays on rhythm and follows directions?


7 comments:
The last picture is my favorite. It made me laugh! Jewelia is really good... especially in comparison to some of her other classmates! =)
What a cute little dancer! Your cake is really amazing! Again, you are really good at stuff. It makes me angry.
Very cute! It makes me almost wish I had a little girl. What a good little dancer she is!
Oh what a cute little dancer!
Jewelia is very good! I can see on the big stage one day!!!
Way to go Jewelia,
love,
Grammy and Grandpop
Very cute.
so darling!
Post a Comment