Happy 1st Birthday Macey!
Happy Birthday Macey! Today our little Macey is 1 year old! Here are her 1 year old pictures.She was an extremely busy body at the picture place. She wouldn't sit still or stop moving, so we were pretty lucky to get any shots that weren't blurry in motion.
This last picture has a discoloration on the left by the chair because she was rocking the chair back and forth and I had my arm holding the chair. The photographer spent like 20 minutes trying to erase my arm and blend the colors in the picture, but in the end it still looked all weird and smudged. Not too bad though. We took a more cropped picture of it.

7 comments:
Oh she is so adorable. I can't believe she is one year old! Wow. I still remember sitting in the service desk with you at Macey's wondering if we where pregnant.
Happy Birhtday Macey! They really do grow up so fast. Way cute pictures.
yeAH happy birthday to macey!!!! she is so cute!!
I love her bangs! Yeah, so far my experiences with Kiddie Kandids haven't been that great. Cambria cried and screamed! Ha. You got lucky that you got such great shots!
She is so cute! Happy Birthday Macey!!!
Macey is adorable! She is a little Jewelia with darker hair.
Happy happy birthday Macey!!!
I love the bottom picture...and I couldn't really tell anything was funny about it...very cute. I wish I was as good as your are with getting pictures taken.
Post a Comment