Sunday, November 16, 2008

Macey's Birthday Party

We finally celebrated Macey's birthday on Saturday. She was very excited about the cake the whole day!







See the pretty cake I made? It was a tough one--most of it got stuck to the pan, and it didn't cut well, but I managed.









She had lots of friends and family come over to visit, and she loved getting presents.













I love her little "ooh" face that she would make when she saw her presents. Her brothers and sister were a big help at opening them for her.










She wasn't so sure about the fire part.









And maybe not so sure of her cake at first.













Caleb sure liked it. His face got all red from the gel, and at one point he slipped off the table bench and got back up, Troy freaked out because he thought the gel was blood.




In the end she sure did like that cake! Thanks for everyone who came and sent presents! All the toys and books were great, and the clothes were really cute!

7 comments:

Angela said...

what a little cutie! Happy Birthday Macey!!

{natalie} said...

she is adorable! happy birthday macey

Rachel said...

Cute pictures! I especially like the one of caleb and the gel! happy birthday, macey!!!

Haley Flowers said...

Cute pictures! The cake is so cute. You did a good job!

Sally and Paul said...

Looks like she had a fun time, Sorry Dad and I missed it. Maybe next year we will be there. Freeze the cake before you cut it, makes life much easier.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday cute little thing!

Juliet said...

Happy Late Birthday Macey glad you had fun! :)